Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Monday, June 6, 2011

Queen of Shelf Paper Finds ChicShelfPaper.Com

I hate to brag, but I AM the Queen of Shelf Paper. As my children will attest, there is not a dorm room, bathroom or living quarter too insignificant for shelf paper. My poor daughters haven't made a move without it, whether they wanted to or not. My mantra is: "Nothing goes in before the shelf paper goes down."

Much to my joy, TWO directed me a website called chicshelfpaper.com. It is a shelf paper lover's paradise. First of all, the selection is amazing-over 300 patterns to choose from and you can even customize your own paper!!! Are you just salavating?

Well, hold on, because there is more! You can also pick the type of material including; matte paper (great for your lingerie drawer and desk) fine weave fabric, canvas and laminated vinyl for those wet areas. AND, you can get it with repositionable adhesive backing or other options.

I know what you are thinking. I love shelf paper, but I hate cutting it. Yes, they've thought of everything. You can purchase by the roll or HAVE IT CUSTOM CUT. I'm reading all this and practically drooling on the computer screen.

I had them send me samples and they are just as good in person. I love the matte finish for the dressier look, but the vinyl is amazing. It makes me want to rip all the old shelf paper out of my house and start over. I wish I hadn't just replaced the kitchen paper when I remodeled. I am rationalizing that I could re-do the dresser drawers because it would make me smile to see patter 7705 everytime I put away the laundry.

Lucky ONE has just purchased a new home and she is already planning her kitchen shelf paper purchase. Even if you have no intention of lining your shelves, these designs are beautiful enough to frame. They would make some great, inexpensive art work. Also, you can purchase gift certificates. What a unique wedding or housewarming gift! It is more costly than the run-of-the-mill shelf paper, but you get what you pay for.

Disclaimer: I have nothing whatsoever to do with this company... unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment