Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Voodoo To You, Apache!


Apache Headache???
Okay, this is really getting ugly.  Apache snuck in while my back was turned and started constructing roads and well sites.  I didn't get a chance to move their markers. Oh, and by the way, they "needed" to extend Crab Cooker over our existing road...thereby obliterating part of Bobwhite Way. It just makes this crabby women boil over! I think the curses are not sufficient to retard men of their nefarious ilk.  I'm on to voodoo.

Just a few more weeks of this and I'll have earned my scout badge.

No comments:

Post a Comment