Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Reversible Aprons

Because my life isn't busy enough...

Jane Jetson


Hot Flash


Fiesta
 At the urging of ONE, I made up some reversible aprons from a pattern of my own design.  I am trying to get them posted on Etsy, but they are selling faster than I can make them. Hopefully, they will be on Etsy, soon. Anyway, here is a preview.

Juliette


Penelope


Chocolate Garden


Quilted Garden


Bella


Sophisticate
 Oh, I left off Tussy Mussy...cute pink and brown floral with reverse stripes.  Anyway, aprons are $40 plus tax for Texas residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment