Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Apache: Hitting Them Where It Hurts

Apache dealt us a very cruel blow when they announced they were drilling two more wells on the property.  Not only are the destroying even more of "our" property, but they had the unmitigated nerve to spoil my birthday with their pronouncement.
It is time for legal action, razor wire, armed guards and the EPA.  PARTNER is feeling miserable, too. I've never seen him look so glum. I have had it with those folks!!! Here is my opening salvo...
I may be a security threat, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment