Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, January 20, 2012

Environmental Disaster at the Diamond B

Since BP, the EPA and thousands of volunteers have finished cleaning up the Gulf Coast and President Obama has decided NOT to build the new pipeline, I figure everyone involved in pollution/toxins has time on their hands.  Maybe they would like to come on over to the ranch and investigate my environmental disaster.
In the same diligent manner that I have tracked down many social injustices, I am now devoting all my time and energy to the tragic problem of tank battery spills.  Some folks may find this film offensive, but it is my duty as a reporter to reveal even the seamy under-belly of the oil industry. Watch if you dare...

No comments:

Post a Comment