Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Next Year: Christmas in Hawaii

Hey buckaroos, I know this has been a tough year, but we all have to bite the bullet and live frugally.  They way things look now, all the rich will soon be forking over a bigger chunk of their salary so that EVERYONE will finally be on equal financial terms.  I'm thrilled at the prospect.
If the President can take a 4-million-dollar vacation during this crunch, I'm sure my turn is coming next year when I am the recipient of all that equality.  Yippee!   I'm waxing down my surf board....can't wait to December 2013.
Of course, I don't even expect to stay in the luxury of presidential accommodations   I'll be happy as a clam to be house with the White House Staff at a mere $400 a night. Oahu, here I come!
Doesn't this look like a lot of fun?



 Just a thought, but does anybody know where Herbert Hoover spent his Christmas during the Depression?


No comments:

Post a Comment