Fashion Plate

If you like Texas Jot, please take a look at my other blog, Fashion Plate. It is the home of my handmade retro Barbie clothes and lots of delicious recipes from my cookbooks.
www.yourfashionplate.blogspot.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

Diet Motivation

Need a little motivation to jump start your good dietary intentions?  It seems PARTNER and his trainer at the gym made a little wager to see who would be the first to lose 10 pounds and keep it off for a month.
Poor PARTNER has only me for a cheering section...and my persistent flow of baked goodies to help him along.  The trainer, however, has told all his clients and the ladies are bringing him tuna and pasta at lunch, to keep him away from fast food.  Now, is that fair?I think I will be sending samples of all my recipe testing to the gym from now on to keep the guys on an even playing field.
I would like to get a piece of this wager, but there's is no way I'm going up against two men losing weight. Men drop the pounds like magic.  Maybe they would cut me a break and let me lose 5 pounds and keep it off.  Sounds more equitable to me.  I will keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment